When & Where
Our book fair will take place in 2021. As of now we will have safety precautions in place for COVID-19, so please check back with us for updates on staying healthy while enjoying our fair. The fair will remain at Schoenecker Arena at the University of St. Thomas in the beautiful city of St. Paul, MN. We have listed the event dates and times below for your convenience.
- Friday July 9th 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday July 10th 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – $7 (Covers both days if you desire to return Saturday — remember to bring your ticket back with you!)
- Saturday – $5 or free with a valid student ID
- Would you like to buy tickets in advance? You can do so here. Otherwise, you can buy tickets on the day of the event (we can take cash or credit for in-person ticket sales).
We will be offering free parking in the Anderson Student Center parking garage during the hours of the fair
Who we are….
Jennifer Phillips — Fair Manager
Jennifer is working diligently to make the 2021 book fair our best fair yet — she has designed this event to stimulate buzz in the book community and extend our engagement in the Twin Cities area to new and diverse audiences. Jennifer earned her degree in philosophy and classics at the University of Minnesota in 2018 and has worked for Evening Star Books in Madison, Wisconsin since 2011. She is currently the managing director of Evening Star Books and her favorite book is Dracula.
Madison Phillips — Head of Marketing and Promotions
Madison is a junior studying journalism and mass communication at the University of Wisconsin. She enjoys the challenges of brand management and exploring creative paths for the fair to take. Madison has close ties in the book community and twin cities and is excited to see how the fair turns out. Her favorite book is Of Mice and Men.